Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Plane Ticket Purchased!

Okay so I know I just wrote my first post a few days ago, but I have a new update!

My agency purchased my ticket to New York today for Thursday, September 23! Yay! The only thing is I will be returning to Nashville after 3 weeks on October 14.  During my three weeks in New York I will do what are called "test shoots" with photographers (which are shoots to obtain pictures for my portfolio), go on go-sees (which are visits to designers, stores, etc. to try on clothes for potential work), and visiting magazines like Teen Vogue and Seventeen.  After the three week period my agency will decide which market to send me to.  This could mean international... London, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Ahhh! So crazy! Keep me in your prayers!

Blessings,
Lauren

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment